How To Place An Order
Once you’ve completed the order, you will have an order number in which to refer to and immediate confirmation that we received the order. Once the gifts are shipped, your tracking information is automatically sent to the email address provided during the ordering process.
- Simply select the gift you want and put it into your shopping cart and begin the checkout process.
- SHIP TO - This needs to be where the gift is shipping to, this information you will get from the order your customer placed with you. Select the shipping carrier and method you wish to have this gift shipped.
- BILLING INFO – This needs to be YOUR BILLING INFO, not your customers. Your customer is paying you, you are paying us.
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENT – Before we can process any order, payment must be received.
- EMAIL NOTIFICATION – This is the email address the order acknowledgment and the shipping notification is being sent to and should be YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. Your customer doesn’t need to know that you pass your orders on for fulfillment.
- GIFT MESSAGE – We include a packing list displaying the gift message. When you upgrade your order with a handwritten gift message that option will be included instead of the packing list. (Packing lists do not contain pricing.)
- PLACE ORDER - Push the "SEND ORDER" button.
- PROCESSING - Your order has passed our initial review process and is now being designed. You will receive your tracking information at the end of day and at this time your order will be removed from "Processing" status.
- ORDER ON HOLD - Upon review of your order, we have found something that needs our attention or perhaps we have a need to contact you. When this happens, we place your order on hold until that matter is cleared up and we can begin to process your order.